• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New Member From Coosa, Georgia

73m819

Rock = older than dirt , GA. MAFIA , Dirty
Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
So...what is the red button for? I pushed it the other day and the drivers seat, with me in it ended up in the pasture about 100 yards from the truck. Could it be an "Eject Button" maybe? I'll look in the TM, it will probably tell me what it's for.
Your CUCV now has a open top ?????

unaffiliated

It does now and I've got a splitting headache for some reason. I was gonna ask why my CUCV has a hole in the roof but I think it has something to do with the red button. Better get out the TM again.

73m819

Rock = older than dirt , GA. MAFIA , Dirty
Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
It does now and I've got a splitting headache for some reason. I was gonna ask why my CUCV has a hole in the roof but I think it has something to do with the red button. Better get out the TM again.
YOU will fit right in around here. Welcome from gainesville, see you at the 11SSGAR

Last edited:

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
So...what is the red button for? I pushed it the other day and the drivers seat, with me in it ended up in the pasture about 100 yards from the truck. Could it be an "Eject Button" maybe? I'll look in the TM, it will probably tell me what it's for.
The red button is installed in all MVs as an antitheft device and to confuse the enemy if they manage to steal one.

Had you read the manual you would know that!aua

Attachments

Squirt-Truck

Master Chief
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Welcome from Marietta. Did anyone confirm the requirement to come to the SSGR11? Or did I just miss that part, again.....
Bring the toy and see how really bad this disease can get..........

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks