• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New member from Idaho

birdman customs

Just bought an M43 ambulance, going to build a "daily driver". Was looking for info and resources, ran across this interesting site. Hoping to encover all that I need and gain useful knowledge on "how-tos
' and parts resources. Appreciate any and all info/direction, getting started this weekend!

Also building an 1972 Jeep Commando, been working on it for a bit, completing some mechanical upgrades. should be back on the trails shortly!

BillIdaho

Welcome to Steel Soldiers. I think we are up to about 5-10 Idaho members now. I happen to be the current president of the Idaho Military Vehicle Preservation Association-about 40 strong. We would like to welcome you to one of our meetings. PM me for the details.
I'm in Caldwell, about a steroided-out stones throw from the Flyin J. We have a gaggle of members in Boise.
Once again, welcome. These are good guys here.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks