• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New member from Idaho

birdman customs

Just bought an M43 ambulance, going to build a "daily driver". Was looking for info and resources, ran across this interesting site. Hoping to encover all that I need and gain useful knowledge on "how-tos
' and parts resources. Appreciate any and all info/direction, getting started this weekend!

Also building an 1972 Jeep Commando, been working on it for a bit, completing some mechanical upgrades. should be back on the trails shortly!

BillIdaho

Welcome to Steel Soldiers. I think we are up to about 5-10 Idaho members now. I happen to be the current president of the Idaho Military Vehicle Preservation Association-about 40 strong. We would like to welcome you to one of our meetings. PM me for the details.
I'm in Caldwell, about a steroided-out stones throw from the Flyin J. We have a gaggle of members in Boise.
Once again, welcome. These are good guys here.