• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New Member from MN

rammer64

Enjoyed lurking for awhile but wanted to see the pretty pictures...had to sign up! Been getting ideas for a m1031. I am going to buy one within the next couple of months to be used as my mobile service truck. I know there are a few for sale now but I'm still gathering cash and info.
Great forum and info!
Anyone needs help around the Minneapolis area let me know.

Last edited:

Hoefler

Another MN guy checking in. Welcome. There is a guy in Hugo that has several military pick up trucks for sale-not sure if any service ones but may want to check.
Pete

Hoefler

He calls him business-Hugo Military. He runs a tree service. I have seen him on CL-probably same guy. Contact Scott (TIE6044). He is a great resource and located in Blaine. I have dealt with him and have had others do the same for others-all good.
Talk to Scott.
Pete

Scarecrow1

Welcome from SC . I hope you enjoy this site and the people half as much as I do . It's amazing how some of these guys just become friends in no time. Good luck and again welcome

peashooter

He calls him business-Hugo Military. He runs a tree service. I have seen him on CL-probably same guy. Contact Scott (TIE6044). He is a great resource and located in Blaine. I have dealt with him and have had others do the same for others-all good.
Talk to Scott.
Pete
Welcome as well. I live in the Rogers area. Pete is right about TIE6044. If you go the bobber route (or any 2.5 ton/5 ton). Scott will be your new best friend. He is a great resource to us in the area, lots of trucks, parts and help. His prices are great and he is just a fun guy to talk with.