• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New Member from MN

rammer64

Enjoyed lurking for awhile but wanted to see the pretty pictures...had to sign up! Been getting ideas for a m1031. I am going to buy one within the next couple of months to be used as my mobile service truck. I know there are a few for sale now but I'm still gathering cash and info.
Great forum and info!
Anyone needs help around the Minneapolis area let me know.

Last edited:

Hoefler

Another MN guy checking in. Welcome. There is a guy in Hugo that has several military pick up trucks for sale-not sure if any service ones but may want to check.
Pete

Hoefler

He calls him business-Hugo Military. He runs a tree service. I have seen him on CL-probably same guy. Contact Scott (TIE6044). He is a great resource and located in Blaine. I have dealt with him and have had others do the same for others-all good.
Talk to Scott.
Pete

Scarecrow1

Welcome from SC . I hope you enjoy this site and the people half as much as I do . It's amazing how some of these guys just become friends in no time. Good luck and again welcome

peashooter

He calls him business-Hugo Military. He runs a tree service. I have seen him on CL-probably same guy. Contact Scott (TIE6044). He is a great resource and located in Blaine. I have dealt with him and have had others do the same for others-all good.
Talk to Scott.
Pete
Welcome as well. I live in the Rogers area. Pete is right about TIE6044. If you go the bobber route (or any 2.5 ton/5 ton). Scott will be your new best friend. He is a great resource to us in the area, lots of trucks, parts and help. His prices are great and he is just a fun guy to talk with.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks