• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New member from N. Idaho

shadow1

Hello from N. Idaho. Looks like alots of lovers of the green machines here and alot of good info.
Am a proud new owner of a M923A2 loving named Lucy. And also have a restored 1942 Harley Davidson WLA that I've owned for many years.:clinto:
Am looking forward to the info on this site and maybe meeting some members at future events.

Valence

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Hello from N. Utah.

Wow, you really are way up there. I've only ever been around S.E. Idaho, but always good to welcome a western brother!

dmetalmiki

Welcome from over the water, place some pictures of you truck, and that bike. I still have not found a completely original W.L.C. yet, I see plenty that are mostly W.L.A. people don't seem to know the minor differences Still looking. I had one when I was 15 years old. It was bigger than me!. And completely original to the last detail. those were the days..(It cost me £15.). And it came with two for spares..A 1008 cc hand pump square tank "thing" ( like this one but not condition of course, https://youtu.be/2H0wXCSoROs and a 750 cc running bike as well.

ageregunner

What a small world......Alburtis. How I envy you! I always wanted to move to Wyoming, to get out of the rat race here in the east. I took my wife on a two week driving vacation to show her paradise. We entered Wyoming from South Dakota and before we made it to Sundance she told me it was too remote and she would never move there. I have seen parts of Idaho and it is a great place to live and to especially not annoy your neighbors with your MV collection.

Brmag27

New today as well! Just a tad south of you. And as coincidences go I was born, raised, and lived a lot of years in Lancaster Co., PA!!!

shadow1

New today as well! Just a tad south of you. And as coincidences go I was born, raised, and lived a lot of years in Lancaster Co., PA!!!
Welcome aboard. Are you going to Lost in the 50's next weekend in Sandpoint ? I'm going to try to put Lucy (5 ton) in the parade friday night but am still waitng for the paper work to come from Iron Planet. They keep saying next week next week but next week is like tomorrow it never comes. They are starting to become a pain in the butt.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks