• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

new member from Polk cty Florida

gel69

hello everyone,

I am new to this site and a proud new owner of a 1983 M35A2C ex Alachua county fire dept. I guess my desease is not green but red:cry:...
I just got the beast last week at auction and I did things backward....I bought the truck first and then read about itaua go figure.
This is not my first MV experience though as I used to owne a 1960 Unimog 406S ex French military but could not bring it back with me in the US so I sold it over there ( some day I will bring one back).
You will hear from me again:cry: since my red toy needs brake work....I knew there was a reason for that cheap price:?

here is a picture of that old gal in flame

Gil

Bartow Florida

Attachments

SixSpeed

Banned
Welcome from Tampa! There are a ton of Florida guys kickin' around.

Truck looks solid! Nice flames, even if it is the wrong color. ;)

Hope to see you around!

PS. Welcome to the addiction.

dc3coyote

SixSpeed sumed it up, Welcome to the site. Your lucky Fl is getting alot of new and old members.
That truck would look pretty nice with OD green and Black flames. Just my opnion.
The brakes should not be too bad OD Iron is in South Fl so shipping does not hurt much
Branan

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Another hearty welcome from Loxahoochie FL. Despite the mods, it looks to have a dropside bed still in place, sans sides of course.

Jimma

Welcome to the gang. Look up my brother "cessnatwin". He can give you advice on a bunch of things. He is located in St. Petersburg and has several 5 tons and a deuce or two and is a mechanic.

gel69

Welcome to the gang. Look up my brother "cessnatwin". He can give you advice on a bunch of things. He is located in St. Petersburg and has several 5 tons and a deuce or two and is a mechanic.
thanks Jim I could use some help so I will get in touch with your brother

thanks again

Gil

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks