• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New member from Tampa

wreckerman893

Possum Connoisseur
Welcome from the Don of the Ala MV Mafia........get a deuce or get your legs broke.rofl

You have stated down a slippery slope greased with military lube.

Once you have the "Green Iron Addiction" there is no hope...only poverty and looking for space to put your next vehicle.

They call me Wreckerman and I am an MV addict.auaauaaua

We tried to start a support group but nobody wants to quit.:cookoo::cookoo:

If you can make the GA rally you will have the time of your life and be immersed in MV's.

Plus meeting a lot of cra.........errrrr colorful characters.

Dave Kay

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Geezz-Awmighty---- Floridians comin' outta' the wood-work around here! (it's a good thing)

Welcome to the forum and hey--- I was raised just down the road from ya'll on Anna Maria Island... and oh yea'--- I sure miss that old Tampa Bay.

Best of luck~!

phil2968

It's not to late to make the 10SSGR Florida Convoy! You don't need an MV to join in, just hang in with the other civy vehicles that are coming along! To will have a great time and there will be tons of MVs to drool over. We are leaving from Wildwood on I-75 Wed Oct 20th at 9:00 or before if everyone makes it there on time. If you can't make the convoy, drive up Friday night or early Sat. Bring a small tent and camp out!

Tampa250

It's not to late to make the 10SSGR Florida Convoy! You don't need an MV to join in, just hang in with the other civy vehicles that are coming along! To will have a great time and there will be tons of MVs to drool over. We are leaving from Wildwood on I-75 Wed Oct 20th at 9:00 or before if everyone makes it there on time. If you can't make the convoy, drive up Friday night or early Sat. Bring a small tent and camp out!

That sounds tempting and I mentioned it to my buddy with the MVs. The problem is that we are already planning a trip before that to Knob Creek, so we don't know if we could swing both trips. I did tell him it would be cool to go, but he wouldn't take his deuce. He hasn't had it that long and he mentioned something about a fuel line that keeps giving him trouble when he runs around town. He says he doesn't trust the truck to a big road trip- we need to learn a little bit about these trucks so we can make sure his is up to snuff.

If we decide to make that run, I will definitely be checking in here. What kind of vendors will be there? Any idea on a MV count?

Thanks,

John

phil2968

There will be lots of stuff to buy and about 75 trucks is expected. I got my truck last Aug and drove to the rally by myself. A convoy of one in Oct! I made it with no problems, I lucked out and got a great truck from GL.

Tampa250

Well it looks like unless something unforseen comes up, my friend and I are going to go ahead and hit the GA Rally! As mentioned before, we will not be bringing his deuce but will be there to see the sights and hopefully buy some cool stuff. We are planning on camping one night (probably Friday), so show up earlier that day and then leave later in the day on Saturday. Are there any issues with this place that we should know about as it relates to camping in small TCOP-style tents? We are planning on traveling light and look forward to meeting everyone...

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks