• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New member in Texas

USAFSS-ColdWarrior

Chaplain
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
The west Texas Detachment of the SS welcomes the new gentlemen from Texas aboard:grin: Find a bunk, stow your gear and prepare to get underway:driver:
As you're already finding, this site is FULL of good information, resources, friendship and assistance..... and a few old farts who like to jerk your chain if you fail to post pictures aua Don't let the good-hearted harassment get under your skin.
Again, WELCOME ABOARD:!:

Needle

I am yet another newbie from Texas.

Just wondering are there any SS members who have had M818 radiator issues. I am looking for guidance on replacement, overhaul or rebuild, and my brazing skills are zero! :???:

Thanks,

pnishr

somebody should ban me from GL. I haven't even gotten my first one delivered (waiting on the ever efficient EUC process) and I already won a second m35.... it's a disease, somebody's got to stop me (after I win a mep002 generator)...

Stan Leschert

somebody should ban me from GL. I haven't even gotten my first one delivered (waiting on the ever efficient EUC process) and I already won a second m35.... it's a disease, somebody's got to stop me (after I win a mep002 generator)...
Up here the Lotteries Branch has a gamblers help line.
I can just see you calling that number. "I've got a King and an Ace, but I really want a deuce. What should I do?"

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks