• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New member, just got my EUC approved and headed out to pick up my M998A1 this weekend

04sshd

So, did you drive it off the trailer when you got home? Wouldn't that do the same damage to the trailer fenders as driving it on would have?
It did drive off the trailer, I was able to build some ramps at home to bump the tires up and over the fenders. Had I of known what I needed before picking up I could have brought some. But not having any idea made the forklift the best choice.

Scar59

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Probably gonna squirt some black on it and make it look like a civilian h1 to try to not piss the neighbors off
Glad you made it in one piece, Gloss black in a little to much. Look at the flat blacks that are available.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks