• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New Member - North Carolina

Brentzilla

Just bought my first truck yesterday! I cant wait to pick it up when the brakes are fixed. Its a 1970 bobbed Deuce from Cary, NC. I live down in Greenville, NC but Im always going back and forth. I also just got back from Iraq in January with the NC National Guard out of Williamston, NC as an 11B.

Looking forward to seeing you all around

Brent

bulldog_mack13

3/3 ACR
Cool , theres a couple MV clubs in NC in your area. Id go check both out if you want to be active with your truck. Im about 45 min from you in Wilson. Welcome to SS forum also! -Jay

PM sent with info.

FrankUSMC

I am down the road from you in Newport, stop by when you make a run to the beach. Been selling off much of the collection but still have the 1941 halftrack, 1944 WC54,1943 jeep, 1954 M38A1 (soon to be M38A1C), 1968 Mule, M109,M35A2, M530C and list goes on.....
One of the few, Frank USMC RET

Brentzilla

I am down the road from you in Newport, stop by when you make a run to the beach. Been selling off much of the collection but still have the 1941 halftrack, 1944 WC54,1943 jeep, 1954 M38A1 (soon to be M38A1C), 1968 Mule, M109,M35A2, M530C and list goes on.....
One of the few, Frank USMC RET
:shock: Sounds like you still got a great collection that I would love to see! Ill let you know for sure

wb1895

Brent,

Your NG unit is out of Williamston????? I am in good old Alpha Company 252......... PM me for further information........

Cpl Blower

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks