• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New Member - North Carolina

smittylee44

Nice to see more folks from NC. I am pretty new myself to SS and thanks to all as I have learned alot from reading here. I'm not far from Wilson, I am near Kenly/Princeton area and am very envious of the deuce and can't wait to get one of my own!!! Congrats again! :beer:

asgtoolman

Brentzilla; saw your truck at John's last Saturday with boxes of goodies in the cab! They will probably have yours ready before mine is finished, but they are making good progress on mine. I also can't wait, there are so many details i want to add after the heavy work is completed by John and Pete; i.e. back-up camera, digital pyrometer, maybe air assist steering [have to try it without first], locking door handles, removeable hitch, 12v battery equalizer, $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

ecupirate

Well, Brent has a deuce and I have a deuce, When Are you getting a deuce?????

Us Alpha Co. guys will have our own motor pool.

As soon as I can get married, finish at ECU and move back to the farm I am going to get one. Can't quite justify it right now. See you guys soon:beer:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks