• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New member vehicles

MilitaryRestoration

wow, is the first word that came after seeing that first to second picture... :ditto: on seeing more pictures... i should have sold you my m37... unfortunately i sold it to someone who swore up and down they were going to restore it but he then sold it to someone else :-/ who knows where its at now...luckily still have our other m37 though, which i'll never sell. Especially since it just recently took 1st at the portland national show

Attachments

TACTICAL6

The M37 was my first project, man what a project, I don't think I will try any like that again. Really rebuilt from top to bottom. The Pinz was ready to roll just a few upgrades. Nice looking M37 to you as well. The M109 van will be a change for me. Used to having small vehicles that will fit in my garage. This one may piss off the crotchity old neighbor lady, I am hoping anyway. Can't wait to get it and start playing around with some alternative fuels.

pic of the cab before

Attachments

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
Outstanding!!! You did a heck of a job on that poor M37. :beer:

davidkroberts

kudos on the M37. That is probably one of the most complete restoration jobs ive seen on here. If you hammered one from old beer cans i dont think you would have worked much harder from what you've started with. Im really thinking about selling my Gama Goat and getting a 710 Pinzgauer. How has yours been for you?

TACTICAL6

I can't complain about my 710. I drive it to work frequently, 65 mph on the highway. Haven't had any real problems with it. It is fun to drive, turns alot of heads. A real chick magnet .......

dc3coyote

The Pinzies get more attention than my Dueces do, esp with the chicks., My GF will be driving one of my Dueces before I let her drive my Pinz though.
Tac6 is that a cab divider in there as well? with a sliding glass window and all? how about some pics of that and how you mounted the hard top.
Again nice trucks

superburban

Holy Cow! That M37 was a trash heap! I can't even fathom the work and money it took to bring it to it's present condition. My head is spinning just trying!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks