• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

zxmedic

Hey gang new to the site and have wanted an m813, for as long as I can remember . And my dream came through .. great site thanks ..

zxmedic

I can tell you this was a bucket list that I never believed I would fill , traded my truck and sold a bunch of stuff to make this happen .

troyidom

Just a quick hello from Natchez, MS. Im new to post but ive been watching for a while. So be patient and ill figure it out. I bought a m925a1 last weekend and ill quickly place a portion of the blame on you guys! Lol. Anyways I love the truck. I just tired of being asked why. Some people just dont get it

crusader

Just a quick hello from Natchez, MS. Im new to post but ive been watching for a while. So be patient and ill figure it out. I bought a m925a1 last weekend and ill quickly place a portion of the blame on you guys! Lol. Anyways I love the truck. I just tired of being asked why. Some people just dont get it
Are you talking about those Jeep people? They don't get it? :mrgreen:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks