• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

zxmedic

Hey gang new to the site and have wanted an m813, for as long as I can remember . And my dream came through .. great site thanks ..

zxmedic

I can tell you this was a bucket list that I never believed I would fill , traded my truck and sold a bunch of stuff to make this happen .

troyidom

Just a quick hello from Natchez, MS. Im new to post but ive been watching for a while. So be patient and ill figure it out. I bought a m925a1 last weekend and ill quickly place a portion of the blame on you guys! Lol. Anyways I love the truck. I just tired of being asked why. Some people just dont get it

crusader

Just a quick hello from Natchez, MS. Im new to post but ive been watching for a while. So be patient and ill figure it out. I bought a m925a1 last weekend and ill quickly place a portion of the blame on you guys! Lol. Anyways I love the truck. I just tired of being asked why. Some people just dont get it
Are you talking about those Jeep people? They don't get it? :mrgreen: