• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New Mexico members check in here!

WhitePhoenix

Hey Gents, I'm getting TAD orders out to Roswell from Feb 22 until March 18th and wondering if anyone is in the area or close by. I won't have a POV unfortunately during my time out there.

USAFSS-ColdWarrior

Chaplain
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
What's going on Guys! Alamogordo New Mexico checking in!
Welcome Aboard ! ! ! :D

Find a bunk, stow your gear, and prepare to get underway :driver:

See that you're in Alamogordo. That's our secondary LZ (mother-in-law's home base).
Take a moment and explore the MEMBER MAP (see button in header of each SS webpage). Once you've explored it, go ahead and drop a pin for your location (be sure to get it right the first time - you CANNOT edit it.)

Hope to meet you sometime when were out there.

Fmccory

Heck yeah! I'm takin a top bunk! I don't like gettin a warm shower while I'm sleeping! LOL! I think I got my pin on the map right I hope! You can swing by anytime ColdWarrior! I'm usually home and will be messin with my new Girl! Hope I can add another rest stop to the long road we got ahead guys! Just tried my winch today for the first time! Pulled two tree stumps and moved a HUGE rock! She works AWESOME!

VPed

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I'm confused now with Ahab's post. Is our Chaplain being invited to a threesome? I assume they are all over 18.