• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New MV owner from Florida

brsnakeman

Hello everyone,

I have been a member for almost a year. This is an outstanding site for info on MV's. I finally purchased a 925 about three weeks ago.

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Congrats and welcome aboard from a former Floridian (ah, that sounds nice). Show off your new ride when you get a chance.

Scar59

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Welcome and congrats from Kentucky. M925 is a very handy piece of equipment. Read the operator's manual (TM). Lots of moving parts on that truck.
-and of course, we need a picture or it doesn't exist......

brsnakeman

IMG950873.jpg20160826_182506.jpgFirst pic is delivery. Second pic is after I got it home. It was dropped off at a friend's shop. It sat there about 3 weeks while formalities (tag, title transfer, insurance, and tag) and receiver hitch was put on.

Attachments

Cape Coastie

CWO4 ENG/MSS, USCG, RET.
Another welcome from Massachusetts, Cape Cod this time. Also welcome to the 5 ton club! Use it often and enjoy. I know I do mine. By the way, nice looking truck!

brsnakeman

Thanks for the greetings. Not a daily driver, but will use it to pull out other toys and take it out for a cruise once a week or so. Thanks ODFever for putting me on the Central FL events list.