• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New MV owner from Florida

brsnakeman

Hello everyone,

I have been a member for almost a year. This is an outstanding site for info on MV's. I finally purchased a 925 about three weeks ago.

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Congrats and welcome aboard from a former Floridian (ah, that sounds nice). Show off your new ride when you get a chance.

Scar59

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Welcome and congrats from Kentucky. M925 is a very handy piece of equipment. Read the operator's manual (TM). Lots of moving parts on that truck.
-and of course, we need a picture or it doesn't exist......

brsnakeman

IMG950873.jpg20160826_182506.jpgFirst pic is delivery. Second pic is after I got it home. It was dropped off at a friend's shop. It sat there about 3 weeks while formalities (tag, title transfer, insurance, and tag) and receiver hitch was put on.

Attachments

Cape Coastie

CWO4 ENG/MSS, USCG, RET.
Another welcome from Massachusetts, Cape Cod this time. Also welcome to the 5 ton club! Use it often and enjoy. I know I do mine. By the way, nice looking truck!

brsnakeman

Thanks for the greetings. Not a daily driver, but will use it to pull out other toys and take it out for a cruise once a week or so. Thanks ODFever for putting me on the Central FL events list.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks