• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New Navy trailer!

insanejecke

Found out today what it went for 29k, there normally 30-35k but i guess military gets a discount lol

and a wile back we made some army drop decks and they were all tan btw.

insanejecke

Update atm were finishing some more navy trailers

what im allowed to say is. there flatbeds, 48ft, there navy blue and there dual 12v/24v with military data sheets and im not allowed to take pics so sorry guys.

if i can fine a pic of what they look like i will post some but if not o well and btw there being sold for 66k ea

EMD567

Driver for the Ga Mafia
Steel Soldiers Supporter
The trailers are towed by the USS Stump, DDTT 403(destroyer dump, trailer towing) The Navy places old fuel polishing units on the flatbeds.

Sorry Ferro........

insanejecke

Humm Im not to sure on that. But I have Pic's ( this is not the trailer but almost like it.) the one were making is just bigger that's all I can say.

bnr_curtainside.jpg

Ferroequinologist

Resident railroad expert
Steel Soldiers Supporter
The Navy doesn't put old fuel polishing equipment on nice new flatbeds. And sadly the USS Stump is sitting where they figured I could never recover her.

But I've been buying ping pong balls by the truck load.

They are wrong. BWHAHAHAHHAHAHAH

Thanks for sharing pictures of the new trailers. I'd love to have one of those stepdecks!

stump sink.jpg

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks