• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New one from Madeira island, Portugal

HUGO bOSS

Hello.
My name's Hugo Pereira. I have 35 years and I live in Madeira island, in Portugal.

I'm into VWs since my 14 years old, and have several ones... The new "member of the family" is a VW 181 Kurierwagen, ex-bundeswehr (germany army)...

Need to restore him... by myself and sometimes with a litle help from some friends... I want to make a Military Police replica car...
My profission is behind a computer in a desk... never work on cars as a professional... but enjoy doing that when I can...

I discovered this forum by crusing the net... hope you enjoy, as me, my topic from the car... is in the "german sector":)

p.s.- sorry my poor english...:oops:

Ridgerunner

HUGO bOSS

Thanks to you all...:beer:
Hope to put more photos from the project...

By the way, will look for my pre-historical photos from my time in the army (6 months at 1999), were I was a driver... Some cars are portuguese ones (tactical 4x4 light veicules) and some are portuguese-french ones, from the colonial portuguese war from the 60s-70s... the Berliet Tramagal... Have at the time two american BM, from the Vietnam war time...:)

augiedoggy

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks