• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New one from Madeira island, Portugal

HUGO bOSS

Hello.
My name's Hugo Pereira. I have 35 years and I live in Madeira island, in Portugal.

I'm into VWs since my 14 years old, and have several ones... The new "member of the family" is a VW 181 Kurierwagen, ex-bundeswehr (germany army)...

Need to restore him... by myself and sometimes with a litle help from some friends... I want to make a Military Police replica car...
My profission is behind a computer in a desk... never work on cars as a professional... but enjoy doing that when I can...

I discovered this forum by crusing the net... hope you enjoy, as me, my topic from the car... is in the "german sector":)

p.s.- sorry my poor english...:oops:

Ridgerunner

HUGO bOSS

Thanks to you all...:beer:
Hope to put more photos from the project...

By the way, will look for my pre-historical photos from my time in the army (6 months at 1999), were I was a driver... Some cars are portuguese ones (tactical 4x4 light veicules) and some are portuguese-french ones, from the colonial portuguese war from the 60s-70s... the Berliet Tramagal... Have at the time two american BM, from the Vietnam war time...:)

augiedoggy