• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New owner - Help with insurance in MD

Status
Not open for further replies.

n3uka

I will be receiving my deuce this coming wednesday. I am having trouble getting insurance because I don't have a garage to lock it in. Can anyone recomend a carrier that will insure it without garage storage? I got a quote from Sneed Insurance but I don't think they have a clue what it is.

Thanks for the help

Desert Rat

N3,
I use State Farm here in Indiana and am looking to set up the same policy in Texas when we move there this summer.

Loose Deuce

Try www.jctaylor.com , I'm getting some from them at $80.00 a year. They ask if you have it in a Garauge, but dont say you have to have it. What they do say is NO towing, NO hauling Cargo, NO hauling personel in back. :nono: Its that kind of insurance for just Parades,going to shows and displays and club Drives. NO Tacticals with Reenactors. I can handle that for $80.00 a year :yeah: There are several options available.

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
[4][green]I use Gulfway Insurers in Tampa. www.racensur.com They don't require a garage and you can drive and tow whatever you want. I insure my deuces for less than $200 yr each. Great folks to deal with. They can only offer the price if you are an MVPA member.[/green][/4]

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks