• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New owner - Help with insurance in MD

Status
Not open for further replies.

n3uka

I will be receiving my deuce this coming wednesday. I am having trouble getting insurance because I don't have a garage to lock it in. Can anyone recomend a carrier that will insure it without garage storage? I got a quote from Sneed Insurance but I don't think they have a clue what it is.

Thanks for the help

Desert Rat

N3,
I use State Farm here in Indiana and am looking to set up the same policy in Texas when we move there this summer.

Loose Deuce

Try www.jctaylor.com , I'm getting some from them at $80.00 a year. They ask if you have it in a Garauge, but dont say you have to have it. What they do say is NO towing, NO hauling Cargo, NO hauling personel in back. :nono: Its that kind of insurance for just Parades,going to shows and displays and club Drives. NO Tacticals with Reenactors. I can handle that for $80.00 a year :yeah: There are several options available.

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
[4][green]I use Gulfway Insurers in Tampa. www.racensur.com They don't require a garage and you can drive and tow whatever you want. I insure my deuces for less than $200 yr each. Great folks to deal with. They can only offer the price if you are an MVPA member.[/green][/4]

Status
Not open for further replies.