• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New Pics of My bobbed M109

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
You need to go the extra mile and mount an old beer keg as a fuel tank, like the hot rodders sometimes do. Might have to mount a few of them with as much fuel as the deuce goes through.

oldshep

thanks guys. 4 years of hard work. im going to go drive it here in a bit. never get tired of playing/working on it.

Highdiver

I like your truck.[thumbzup] If it were mine, I would put a couple fittings on that bed and turn it into a compressed air tank. I know the pipe isn't that big in diameter but add it all up. Going by my extremely rough calculations you have a 23gal, give or take, tank there. If its air tight. :-D

phil2968

Looks like it has disc brakes in that first pic, cool. Maybe calling it a M109 doesn't work without its box. I thought from the thread title I would see a M109 with one rear axle!
Cool looking truck anyways. Where did you put your batteries?

Loco_Hosa

I like your truck.[thumbzup] If it were mine, I would put a couple fittings on that bed and turn it into a compressed air tank. I know the pipe isn't that big in diameter but add it all up. Going by my extremely rough calculations you have a 23gal, give or take, tank there. If its air tight. :-D
This is brilliant.... Where/how do you think of these things?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks