• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New Pics of My bobbed M109

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
You need to go the extra mile and mount an old beer keg as a fuel tank, like the hot rodders sometimes do. Might have to mount a few of them with as much fuel as the deuce goes through.

oldshep

thanks guys. 4 years of hard work. im going to go drive it here in a bit. never get tired of playing/working on it.

Highdiver

I like your truck.[thumbzup] If it were mine, I would put a couple fittings on that bed and turn it into a compressed air tank. I know the pipe isn't that big in diameter but add it all up. Going by my extremely rough calculations you have a 23gal, give or take, tank there. If its air tight. :-D

phil2968

Looks like it has disc brakes in that first pic, cool. Maybe calling it a M109 doesn't work without its box. I thought from the thread title I would see a M109 with one rear axle!
Cool looking truck anyways. Where did you put your batteries?

Loco_Hosa

I like your truck.[thumbzup] If it were mine, I would put a couple fittings on that bed and turn it into a compressed air tank. I know the pipe isn't that big in diameter but add it all up. Going by my extremely rough calculations you have a 23gal, give or take, tank there. If its air tight. :-D
This is brilliant.... Where/how do you think of these things?