• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New Ride

CMP Nut

Hi Folks,

Back after a couple of weeks away. Thought I would post a few pics of my latest ride.....doesn't look like much now...but just wait till next summer...unfortunately it will have to wait till spring before I start bringing it back to life....I am elbows deep in another Ford F15A CMP....(my wife thinks I need my head examined) I said your absolutely right...I am sending it to the shop for a dipping and Magnafluxing....she just didn't get it LOL.

And yes there are 2 of them !!!!

cheers from South of Detroit, but North of most of the US of A.

Mike Timoshyk

www.militarymuster.org

Attachments

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
Is that a Bran Universal Carrier?

Neato. Lot of good MVPA Articles in the last year.

CMP Nut

Bren Gun Carriers

Yes they are..... most complete is what appears to be a Mk II and behind it a Mk I.....I bought them without seeing them in person....ya I know ...risky but I know of the seller. No problems. I will be picking them up sometime during the holiday season weather permitting...I will post some picks of the adventure...

cheers

mike www.militarymuster.org a must see site

Last edited:

CMP Nut

Flatties

Just tell me you're going to keep the flathead.

I love the old flatheads. Mine is one of the "new" ones. A 1953 8RT, in a 1953 Ford truck.

Oh yes, I am a flattie...Most of my MVs are now Fords all driven by the legendary flathead. One of the easiest and most forgiving engines to rebuild as far as I am concerned.

cheers

Mike

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks