• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New Ride

CMP Nut

Hi Folks,

Back after a couple of weeks away. Thought I would post a few pics of my latest ride.....doesn't look like much now...but just wait till next summer...unfortunately it will have to wait till spring before I start bringing it back to life....I am elbows deep in another Ford F15A CMP....(my wife thinks I need my head examined) I said your absolutely right...I am sending it to the shop for a dipping and Magnafluxing....she just didn't get it LOL.

And yes there are 2 of them !!!!

cheers from South of Detroit, but North of most of the US of A.

Mike Timoshyk

www.militarymuster.org

Attachments

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
Is that a Bran Universal Carrier?

Neato. Lot of good MVPA Articles in the last year.

CMP Nut

Bren Gun Carriers

Yes they are..... most complete is what appears to be a Mk II and behind it a Mk I.....I bought them without seeing them in person....ya I know ...risky but I know of the seller. No problems. I will be picking them up sometime during the holiday season weather permitting...I will post some picks of the adventure...

cheers

mike www.militarymuster.org a must see site

Last edited:

CMP Nut

Flatties

Just tell me you're going to keep the flathead.

I love the old flatheads. Mine is one of the "new" ones. A 1953 8RT, in a 1953 Ford truck.

Oh yes, I am a flattie...Most of my MVs are now Fords all driven by the legendary flathead. One of the easiest and most forgiving engines to rebuild as far as I am concerned.

cheers

Mike