• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New Soldier from NC

joey88

Greetings from Fort Bragg everyone! Hope all is well on yalls end!

I finally squeezed the trigger on getting a 5 ton and boy am I excited. She's a 91 925a2 with about 20,xxx miles. Everything is in good working order except the winch which may or may not just need TLC.

She's got just a little hint of blow by but nothing that needs to be stressed over.

I'm a bit concerned over the 30 psi of oil pressure but many say it's normal for the age of the vehicle.

I look forward to learning more and making some friends along the way.

http://www.govplanet.com/for-sale/T...c=3466,pstart=20,sm=1,sort=ad+desc&pnLink=yes

Happy Friday!

Joey

joey88

So I was quoted 1800 for shipping a good running 5 ton (as per the guy from DLA).

It's 507 miles one way so my diesel mechanic cousin and I are going to go up there and drive it back.

AZK9

FrankUSMC

Down the road from you in Newport, NC. Welcome to the site, stop by if you make a run to the beach.
One of the few, Frank USMC RET

Cape Coastie

CWO4 ENG/MSS, USCG, RET.
Welcome from Cape Cod, MA and welcome to the 5 ton club. You are going to love it! I love mine:driver: I picked up a M105A2 trailer from Fort Dix. Went real smoothly.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks