• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New Soldier from NC

joey88

Greetings from Fort Bragg everyone! Hope all is well on yalls end!

I finally squeezed the trigger on getting a 5 ton and boy am I excited. She's a 91 925a2 with about 20,xxx miles. Everything is in good working order except the winch which may or may not just need TLC.

She's got just a little hint of blow by but nothing that needs to be stressed over.

I'm a bit concerned over the 30 psi of oil pressure but many say it's normal for the age of the vehicle.

I look forward to learning more and making some friends along the way.

http://www.govplanet.com/for-sale/T...c=3466,pstart=20,sm=1,sort=ad+desc&pnLink=yes

Happy Friday!

Joey

joey88

So I was quoted 1800 for shipping a good running 5 ton (as per the guy from DLA).

It's 507 miles one way so my diesel mechanic cousin and I are going to go up there and drive it back.

AZK9

FrankUSMC

Down the road from you in Newport, NC. Welcome to the site, stop by if you make a run to the beach.
One of the few, Frank USMC RET

Cape Coastie

CWO4 ENG/MSS, USCG, RET.
Welcome from Cape Cod, MA and welcome to the 5 ton club. You are going to love it! I love mine:driver: I picked up a M105A2 trailer from Fort Dix. Went real smoothly.