• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New Stuff

Croatan_Kid

I haven't given any new updates lately...so here we go!

I did some injection pump mods to the Cummins. 3200 rpm gov spring, turned the star wheel, already had a Denny T fuel pin, adjusted the low boost screw, got 2.5 turns out of the full power screw, made a new 4" downpipe to clear the firewall better and wrapped it with header wrap, made a 4" intake and got a new air filter for that. I got rid of the Michelins....it was a truly sad day, but I needed a toolbox and tools for work and a good friend (also a CUCV owner) has them, so they're not gone forever. I still need to paint the new hood I put on, but I might wait and just get a cowl hood since I've always wanted one.

So you may find yourself wondering...what tires/rims does he have now? Well since the rims went with the XZLs, I needed to get another set. About a month previous to this trading I had picked up some 39x15-16.5 Swampers for my H1s and I ran those for a while until I could get a more road friendly tire. I wanted something a little bigger...like a 40...and a little wider, like maybe a 13.50. Soooooooooooo, it happens that ProComp made just such a tire! However, they're 17 inch rims...dangit! What to do? H2 rims you say? Yes says I! 40x13.50-17 Xterrains on some H2s :D

BTW, I can hit 30 lbs of boost and spin 40s....be jealous!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks