• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New Stuff

Croatan_Kid

I haven't given any new updates lately...so here we go!

I did some injection pump mods to the Cummins. 3200 rpm gov spring, turned the star wheel, already had a Denny T fuel pin, adjusted the low boost screw, got 2.5 turns out of the full power screw, made a new 4" downpipe to clear the firewall better and wrapped it with header wrap, made a 4" intake and got a new air filter for that. I got rid of the Michelins....it was a truly sad day, but I needed a toolbox and tools for work and a good friend (also a CUCV owner) has them, so they're not gone forever. I still need to paint the new hood I put on, but I might wait and just get a cowl hood since I've always wanted one.

So you may find yourself wondering...what tires/rims does he have now? Well since the rims went with the XZLs, I needed to get another set. About a month previous to this trading I had picked up some 39x15-16.5 Swampers for my H1s and I ran those for a while until I could get a more road friendly tire. I wanted something a little bigger...like a 40...and a little wider, like maybe a 13.50. Soooooooooooo, it happens that ProComp made just such a tire! However, they're 17 inch rims...dangit! What to do? H2 rims you say? Yes says I! 40x13.50-17 Xterrains on some H2s :D

BTW, I can hit 30 lbs of boost and spin 40s....be jealous!