• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New trailer maker to start production in Ohio.

ManleyORV

Great looking trailer.

Just be aware that we need to keep this thread centered on the facts.

If we turn it into an "Advertisement" then you will need to signup as a Vendor or we will have to delete the entire thread.
Thanks and understood! I definitely don't want to step on any toes.

-Josh

M813rc

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I REALLY like the idea of these trailers. It gives the off-road crowd a good trailer to use without hacking up an original M416, leaving those to the MV collectors. Best of both worlds! I hope your business is a success. :beer:

Cheers

ManleyORV

I REALLY like the idea of these trailers. It gives the off-road crowd a good trailer to use without hacking up an original M416, leaving those to the MV collectors. Best of both worlds! I hope your business is a success. :beer:

Cheers
Oh that reminds me, there is an M416 right up the road for a good price. If anyone needs me to go check it out, take high res pics, etc. I'd be happy to.

-Josh

Last edited by a moderator:

ManleyORV

Hi all, just wanted to let you know our new website went live.

There are still a few tweaks to do, but it has the pricing, specs and additional pictures on it.

-Josh

Last edited by a moderator:

MarcusOReallyus

Nice looking trailers, web site is well done. Very good.

I wish you well, but frankly, at those prices, I'm not betting on you making many sales.... :(

ManleyORV

I wish you well, but frankly, at those prices, I'm not betting on you making many sales.... :(
Thanks for the feedback, we are looking at building a non-tailgate version to get the starting price down a bit. But even at the current prices we are getting inundated with calls so far and haven't even started our advertising or marketing push for the year! And now that the holidays are over, trailers are starting to head out the door.

On another note, we are not a vendor on here and I want to respect the other vendors as well as the owners and administration, so I am going to try to refrain from posting anymore info directly on this site. If you have any questions about our trailer please get in touch with us directly.

Thanks everyone, we appreciate all the positive feedback as well as the constructive criticism. Both are very valuable.

-Josh

harleyhouse

I Think People will spend the money if the desire is there.
New jeeps in the high 30's and no space to haul and gas creaping back up has forced so many to sell the trucks and suburbans for an economy cross over.
Adding a matching trailer to haul gear to camp and still look cool is a must.

The Manley buyers are the people who want turn key, not rebuild. The buyer wants to hitch it up and go.
I have talked to Josh and he builds a great product and in many different price levels.

MarcusOReallyus

Thanks for the feedback, we are looking at building a non-tailgate version to get the starting price down a bit. But even at the current prices we are getting inundated with calls so far and haven't even started our advertising or marketing push for the year! And now that the holidays are over, trailers are starting to head out the door.

Well, then I sincerely hope I continue to be very wrong about your long term success! :mrgreen:

:beer:

Danger Ranger

Wow, being from the area, I hope this really works out for you. I am from Mantua, and have family from Cuy Falls to Hudson and T-burg. Someday I will have to drop by and meet you. I would love one of these for my Jeep, too bad the dough isn't here at the moment.

The M416 in Hudson, pm me on that please.

swbradley1

Modertator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I'm sure you might be able to find a M101A2 somewhere for $500 but not around here and if you do it will be in poor shape.

I hope they do a good business.

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
$3K for a stripped down model?

I think I speak for most of the offroaders I know when I say: if I need a Jeep trailer, I'll spend less money on a surplus one, thanks.

Artisan

The way to sell these so as to overcome the guys who can not
drop almost $3500.00 (with tax) on them is to primer paint all
the parts and stuff them in the bed and put it all on a pallett
and loose the expensive stickers and man hours to build them
and sell them as a kit.

BYOW ( Bring your own wheels, (rims AND tires) .

...and watch them fly off the shelves...

(remember me, a freebie if I am right ok Josh? ;-)

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks