• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New wheels and tires 37s

Mohawk Dave

Just picked up my new wheels and tires.

HMMWV BFG Baja T/As 37/12.5/16.5 4 on 12 bolt HMMWV rims w/ runflat/beadlock and 4 on 24 bolt HMMWV rims w/ Bulletproof runflat/beadlock.

I still have to get the M1028 to do the axle swap on my OH9. So for now they sit :-(

Here's some pics. Enjoy.

-Dave

Attachments

Mohawk Dave

Hey Cucvnut! What's goin on man!? I saw you were online when I posted these and I figured you'd like them. :beer:

Weirdest thing man, I saw a guy with a Jeep all rock'd out, and started BS'n with him and told him I had the Blazer, yada, yada, yada, He said he had some wheels and tires I might want. So I checked them out and BAM!

I asked him if his buddy could get more and he said he'll check, so...time will tell.

-Dave

colelkhunter

Look into super swamper SSR radials in 16.5" wheels. i have them on my 1031 and they ROCK! Grip really good in the snow, and mud. They are E rated for towing as well. Keep that in mind when you buy tires if you plan to pull anything with the truck. Mine are 37.5" but I think they make smaller and larger in the 16.5 rim size.

JUNKYARDJOHN

I just ordered six Goodyear Wrangler MTs 37/12.5-16.5s yesterday & a set of 4" lift front soft ride springs & u-bolts for both axels today for my new M1031. I have a pair of 3" factory blocks that I'll use out back. They're on they're way. Now I need shocks & brake lines & some plain as possible wheels, & dropped pitman arm, but need to save up some nickels. :p YES BUDDY... can't take it with ya. John

Last edited:

Those are very awesome! Funny how the new tread design looks like an updated version of the old 36" bias-plys. Big side lugs and "S"s down the middle. When my 31"s are worn down, I would love to get a set. That's a ways away though.
:grd:

ssgtcampbell77

Staff Sergeant
Just picked up my new wheels and tires.

HMMWV BFG Baja T/As 37/12.5/16.5 4 on 12 bolt HMMWV rims w/ runflat/beadlock and 4 on 24 bolt HMMWV rims w/ Bulletproof runflat/beadlock.

I still have to get the M1028 to do the axle swap on my OH9. So for now they sit :-(

Here's some pics. Enjoy.

-Dave
Dave, Im about to buy you an axle just so I can see those tires on your truck!!!! Those are a sweet score.

4X4Broncos

I know im a little late but does anyone know if we can still buy these tires or if anyone still has a set i five in pretty good condition that i could pick up?