• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New wheels and tires 37s

Mohawk Dave

Just picked up my new wheels and tires.

HMMWV BFG Baja T/As 37/12.5/16.5 4 on 12 bolt HMMWV rims w/ runflat/beadlock and 4 on 24 bolt HMMWV rims w/ Bulletproof runflat/beadlock.

I still have to get the M1028 to do the axle swap on my OH9. So for now they sit :-(

Here's some pics. Enjoy.

-Dave

Attachments

Mohawk Dave

Hey Cucvnut! What's goin on man!? I saw you were online when I posted these and I figured you'd like them. :beer:

Weirdest thing man, I saw a guy with a Jeep all rock'd out, and started BS'n with him and told him I had the Blazer, yada, yada, yada, He said he had some wheels and tires I might want. So I checked them out and BAM!

I asked him if his buddy could get more and he said he'll check, so...time will tell.

-Dave

colelkhunter

Look into super swamper SSR radials in 16.5" wheels. i have them on my 1031 and they ROCK! Grip really good in the snow, and mud. They are E rated for towing as well. Keep that in mind when you buy tires if you plan to pull anything with the truck. Mine are 37.5" but I think they make smaller and larger in the 16.5 rim size.

JUNKYARDJOHN

I just ordered six Goodyear Wrangler MTs 37/12.5-16.5s yesterday & a set of 4" lift front soft ride springs & u-bolts for both axels today for my new M1031. I have a pair of 3" factory blocks that I'll use out back. They're on they're way. Now I need shocks & brake lines & some plain as possible wheels, & dropped pitman arm, but need to save up some nickels. :p YES BUDDY... can't take it with ya. John

Last edited:

Those are very awesome! Funny how the new tread design looks like an updated version of the old 36" bias-plys. Big side lugs and "S"s down the middle. When my 31"s are worn down, I would love to get a set. That's a ways away though.
:grd:

ssgtcampbell77

Staff Sergeant
Just picked up my new wheels and tires.

HMMWV BFG Baja T/As 37/12.5/16.5 4 on 12 bolt HMMWV rims w/ runflat/beadlock and 4 on 24 bolt HMMWV rims w/ Bulletproof runflat/beadlock.

I still have to get the M1028 to do the axle swap on my OH9. So for now they sit :-(

Here's some pics. Enjoy.

-Dave
Dave, Im about to buy you an axle just so I can see those tires on your truck!!!! Those are a sweet score.

4X4Broncos

I know im a little late but does anyone know if we can still buy these tires or if anyone still has a set i five in pretty good condition that i could pick up?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks