• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Newer! 2010 GA Rally Multimedia Thread

mdmorgan

AM3 U.S. Navy
try again

I don't know what's happening, the pics are showing that they have uploaded but when i click to post them they don't.

Last edited:

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Once they don't show up, check the top of the page. Usually indicates what kind of error is happening

Ferroequinologist

Resident railroad expert
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Here's a few pictures:

Attachments

Ferroequinologist

Resident railroad expert
Steel Soldiers Supporter
And some more:

Attachments

Streamline

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I had a great time, It was great meeting everyone!

I appreciate everyone stopping buy our booth and finding things to purchase! Even though I did not have Deuce parts I was glad that I did have items that yall needed or could use. We sold one of the 4 squad tents I had so I still have 3 of the 4 man squad tents for sale I will post them up in classifieds later!

ED and David the two guys that were set up with me they also said that this was the best event they have been to in a long time! I think they also got a kick out of being able to shoot that massive 50 cal rifle they brought!

I didn't get to ride the trails this year because of my health and back but hopefully by next year I will be able to take a ride or two! I spoke with Mike on saturday night late and he said he was having a great time with everyone being there! He got to go on a few rides with the guys and he also said his shoulder was still hurting from shooting the 50 cal...lol

Also wanted to say sorry to those of you that I was going to do vinyl decals for that I couldn't do because of the plotter not working! As of now we still have been unable to get it to work not sure why but I hope to have it up and running shortly. When I do I will post that its working and for those of you that I told I would send your decals to you free shipping and for same price I was going to do them for at the rally. If those of you that need the numbers and or decals will go ahead and email me what you want or need I can email you back when I get the plotter working!

Thanks to Clint and everyone else for putting on such a great event! And thanks to all the SS members for showing up and giving those of us that dont have a MV yet some great vehicles to look at and dream about~!

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Hey Bobby, exactly what kind of tent was that you had set up at your AO? Something like that would work great for the event especially if we can fill it with tables and chairs.

Ferroequinologist

Resident railroad expert
Steel Soldiers Supporter
And more still:

Attachments

Ferroequinologist

Resident railroad expert
Steel Soldiers Supporter
And of course some of the rarest occurences, my XM818 stuck...

Attachments

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Her was pretty stuck. Wished we had gotten pics of the ball of cabbage that it was pushing when that little ole deuce pulled you out. On a side note, who owns the roudy looking tan deuce sans bed and steps with the bobbed front fenders? The more I looked at that truck, the more I liked it!

Streamline

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Hey Bobby, exactly what kind of tent was that you had set up at your AO? Something like that would work great for the event especially if we can fill it with tables and chairs.
We had two of the 16 X 16 expendables made it into a 16 x 32, they were set up with items for sale under it and they used it for a sleeping area is an expandable tent. These can be added on too as long as you want and they have an aluminum frame so two people can put these up.

I spoke with wreckerman before we left and if I can keep my business going till next years event we are looking at using two of these for the mess area. This would be easier to put up than the GP medium that I had brought to put at the MKT area this year...ended up not using it.

I usually get 450 to 500 for each 16 x 16 section but If yall want to get one or two for the GA Rally or any other SS Rally I will try to do you a better deal. As you see we sell these tent for about half of the going rate on them so not much wiggle room from what we pay the buyer for these! But I will do what ever I can if it will HELP!

Last edited:

Speddmon

Blind squirrel rehabiltator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Adam,

I liked the pics from your rare occasion of getting "The 818 OF DEATH" stuck!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks