• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Newer! 2010 GA Rally Multimedia Thread

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
I think the driver of that tan truck was Pjpiche's brother. I think you are correct on his name being Jason.

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I think the driver of that tan truck was Pjpiche's brother. I think you are correct on his name being Jason.
That might be the tan truck that trail rode with us last year. Looks a little different after its sawzall mods. I really like it.!

phil2968

On a side note, who owns the roudy looking tan deuce sans bed and steps with the bobbed front fenders? The more I looked at that truck, the more I liked it!
I liked it too. It was there last year but was a complete truck then with the 11:00x20 on it too.
I liked the bobbed fenders sans fuel, battery/tool box steps. Would like one for myself for a daily driver.

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
I went through all 16 pages this morning, captured all the images and saved them to an album in my photobucket acct.

You can send this link to all your friends who don't have SS accounts as well.

Image hosting, free photo sharing & video sharing at Photobucket

After I created that photo album, another 105+ images were added to the rally thread. I have finally gotten around to adding them to the slideshow as well.

This link covers 99% of the 10SSGR pics

http://s9.photobucket.com/albums/a90/clinto1/10 SS Ga Rally/?start=all

And here they are in a slideshow format.

Image hosting, free photo sharing & video sharing at Photobucket

The rally website is literally being updated as we speak, so it will be up in the next day or so.

Coming Soon!

And a new 2011 rally thread will be up soon as well!!!!

Last edited:

zout

Hope none of you folks invite that young kid back in that Jeep Cherokee or whatever that JA was.

That homeless guy sleeping in the hamock when we rolled in the first night by himself is another story. I guess he is hooked onto Drew now.

tigger

Medic.
In Memorial
I helped get that idiots jeep out of the woods! We all would have been a lot safer if we just left it there!

zout

Tigger - I found out how you can use that dried up horse manure where we park for fuel for your cook oven to make Apple Cobbler.

Someone mentioned about bbq'ing a pig down there also - have not heard much after that - but EH - ya never know what goes on down in the back 40 till they come down there.
Of course PB parks down there so who wants to come aua

I wonder if they will miss one of their horses and toss that baby on the BBQ grill - cannot get arrested for rustling cause it was there in the first place and just wound up on the barby. Some of them will not know they are eating horse anyhow seeing as they get into the Cherry jar early anyhow.

zout

After my first year last year - I was hooked on the water sport games after the long trail rides.
You can lounge all by yourself
You can take the pontoon ride
You can rent the flat bottom boat and taker er out
Lots of good games to play (bring a towel)

Not much is said about the water sports there - they really do not want the folks to know to keep the crowds down.

Then come back to the MV grounds for some fresh food - bring a toothpick.

Attachments

wreckerman893

Possum Connoisseur
Zout........your finess with pork is now legendary......if you want to do a pig we have enough cash in the kitty to buy one.......it would be great Friday night meal (with Chili-mac as a side dish).

Sat night is still reserved for dead cow.

zout

WM - my Grille is ready anytime for my fiends. IF the powers that be wish for me to BBQ an oinker so be it. Just give me a heads up pre hand so I can plan. I do know that 175 pounder is all the cooker will handle which I think is enough chow for everyone that would want to partake.

I can also make my BBQ dippins for it.

I just love the night around the grille cooking and liquid refreshement and the commradre that goes with it all - I might even be able to get Mike to hang with me for a while as well. MY SteelSoliders apron will come in handy he furnished me.

let me know ( I can also add some to the kitty)

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks