• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

No Deuce in-my FUTURE

quickfarms

Most military vehicles were designed for 20 something kids to operate.

Not us older guys that have put on a few extra pounds or in your case you are tall.

The fact that you want a turnkey vehicle limits your choices.

If you want a running vehicle that may need some mechanical work than you could consider the civilian cab tractors that the govt used. These are available in 4x6 and 6x6 configuration. another option is the civilian cabed 6x6 international and ford trucks that the US Navy used.

wreckerman893

Possum Connoisseur
I put a set of bucket seats out of a Dodge Neon in the M109 I had and it gave me a lot of extra space.....I'm not a big guy but depending on how FUBAR the oiginal seat is you can get constricted.

The M109 came with the box seat in it so it was a non-starter for me....I always hated them.

Hang in there......someone can give you a good fix....as my lawyer used to say "where there's a will there's a relative".rofl

mikew

Air-ride seat.

Gives you the same, if not more room, than the box seat and a whole lot more room than the spring seat, plus is more comfortable than either stock seat.

If you still need a little more room, swap the steering wheel.

kenpugh1

I have registered with Government Liquidation and I am a dealer with a national synthetic lubricant company for 15+ years. My goal was to get a turnkey truck and use all synthetic oils, gear lubes, ATF and antifreeze this would be a sales aid and demo go to local cars shows and MV shows or just get together event. I have been monitoring the M35A3 sale results but not sure if I can legally bid I do not have a sales tax number but home office pays sales tax to states.