• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

No Parking Brakes 1997 M1078

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
tapatalk is a phone app.
Here is a picture attached with my phone using tapatalk.IMG_0944.jpg

I touched the paperclip then selected a picture on my phone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
They sure do. They have a locknut in them though have to knock that lose to get the old ones off then once the new ones are threaded in about the same depth tighten down the lock nut.

Sent from my Moto G Play using Tapatalk

someoldmoose

COUNT THE TURNS AS YOU REMOVE THE OLD ONES. Turn the new ones in the same number of turns. If you only turn the locking nut enough to allow the chamber to turn that is a good guide also. My $ .02

autolocators

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Well we officially have brakes now on my truck. It was a heck of a time to figure out. It was a combination of three things. Lines were crossed in dash and switched there as well as they were hooked up wrong in rear and a regulator was bad in the rear. Had to compare these to another rig to figure it out. Thanks everyone for their help on this.

Sent from my SM-G928P using Tapatalk

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks