• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

No Service Air?

rwminck

So, I am putting some MRAP tires and rims and I bought the adapter plate package from Peashooter which included the inflation kit. Well, I went to test the set-up with my new 25' hose and I connected to the service gland, opened the valve and nothing. Tanks are full and the gauge reads 120 psi. So, I figure the valve is bad so I removed it, charge the tanks again, 120 psi and nothing? Emergency side works just fine? Am I missing something, could it be as simple as a blocked line? I mean I am holding the valve in my hand, no air hiss, nothing.
P.S. I can't look at the TM's with my little want to be computer. Thanks for any help!
get-attachment.jpg

rwminck

No I was not pushing on the brakes as they are disassembled and I just flat out didn't know this. Looks like I took apart a bunch of stuff for nothing. I need to get a computer that does not choke on the TM's. Thanks for helping me out.

ke5eua

No I was not pushing on the brakes as they are disassembled and I just flat out didn't know this. Looks like I took apart a bunch of stuff for nothing. I need to get a computer that does not choke on the TM's. Thanks for helping me out.
It's cool, as far as a big boy computer, I have an old convertible that I run kali linux for my pen testing and she runs just fine. Think pre netbook. Try looking at a lightweight pdf viewer, or if you up to the challenge, ditch windows and go with a linux os (ubuntu, fedora, etc...) to run on it and it will run a little better.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks