• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

No Service Air?

rwminck

So, I am putting some MRAP tires and rims and I bought the adapter plate package from Peashooter which included the inflation kit. Well, I went to test the set-up with my new 25' hose and I connected to the service gland, opened the valve and nothing. Tanks are full and the gauge reads 120 psi. So, I figure the valve is bad so I removed it, charge the tanks again, 120 psi and nothing? Emergency side works just fine? Am I missing something, could it be as simple as a blocked line? I mean I am holding the valve in my hand, no air hiss, nothing.
P.S. I can't look at the TM's with my little want to be computer. Thanks for any help!
get-attachment.jpg

rwminck

No I was not pushing on the brakes as they are disassembled and I just flat out didn't know this. Looks like I took apart a bunch of stuff for nothing. I need to get a computer that does not choke on the TM's. Thanks for helping me out.

ke5eua

No I was not pushing on the brakes as they are disassembled and I just flat out didn't know this. Looks like I took apart a bunch of stuff for nothing. I need to get a computer that does not choke on the TM's. Thanks for helping me out.
It's cool, as far as a big boy computer, I have an old convertible that I run kali linux for my pen testing and she runs just fine. Think pre netbook. Try looking at a lightweight pdf viewer, or if you up to the challenge, ditch windows and go with a linux os (ubuntu, fedora, etc...) to run on it and it will run a little better.