• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

NOOOO, Not another Snorkel

Small Prepper

truck7.jpgtruck01.jpgtruck 6.jpgtruck2.jpgtruck3.jpgtruck4.jpgtruck5.jpgtruck9.jpgtruck8.jpgtruck 1.jpgMorning ALL

Just about finished mine. This is what I have left to do: Clamp down "fake" heat sheild. (just for looks) Mount bracket and run brake lines up the snorkel. Then tie them into blue lines that run to the Trans, Transfer Case and front and rear axle. Also planning on installing a pelican box over the fuse box, cutting out the back and sealing it. Notplanning on forging through water, just think it looks COOL.

gnick

what coupler did you use to connect to the air filter housing? i need one of those.

this looks awesome by the way!!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks