• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

NorCal owners

scottreb

Thanks for all the responses guys!

LMTVjunky are you in the business park next to the dog park on Auburn Ravine?

Placerman are you asking where LMTVjunky shop is?

lmtvjunky

Yah that's my fleet of military obsession, to think I started collecting just over a year ago, it's been exciting learning about this whole relm of vehicles

scottreb

Thanks again guys. I should specify I want to look at FMTV trucks. I spent time riding in the older trucks while in the serving Uncle Sammy. It is cool to see NorCal has a fair amount of MV owners!

everything petrol

I'm here in SF with a 97 m1078. It was a blast romping it around the city in the rain over the weekend. The truck is definitely a good Prius repellant.

everything petrol

Congratulations, you’re one step closer.
It's a pretty straight forward process though the people at the DMV may scratch their heads from time to time. Just keep referring back to the SR97 whenever they seem stumped as most answers reside there. Keep stressing how it’s a federal government form for title. The type of vehicle will be a cargo truck. If you want to avoid going back to the DMV a second time, have the truck weighed at a scale beforehand and bring the paperwork with you. Also bring the truck with for verification. Otherwise they’ll issue you a temporary registration so you can get everything in order. Be ready to pay all fees and taxes that day.
DMV Tip… go 20 min before they close and there's never a wait.

Side note...we should plan a NorCal drive or meetup sometime soon

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks