• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

North Carolina MV RALLY April 6th, 7th,& 8th 2012

mtnrebel

Mark your calendars.......SS NC Rally 2013.......will be 1st weekend in April 2013. As it works out, next years event will not fall on Easter weekend. KC.
Is this still at Denton Farm Park? If so, their calendar says the second weekend of April.

wilfreeman

MAGNUM,
The Denton rally was a pretty good one for a 1st annual last year. There were plenty of vehicles and trailers there (i forget the official count), some display vehicles, decent vendors, good food, and alot of people to get to know! Add to that the trail rides - although the terrain (rocky) didn't exactly appeal to me and my wife. I doubt I'll be taking my M38a1 on those trails - maybe somebody from the area knows of some trails that would be for the larger trucks and people that dont want to beat their vehicles up.

Personally, I think the Denton rally would be a long drive for a 2 night stay, but thats just me - on the other hand, I'm sure there wil be an advance party there earlier.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks