• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

North Carolina MV RALLY April 6th, 7th,& 8th 2012

onegmjack

Neil was good to see you and meet you son.Cabell was good to meet you,didn't get to eat at the MKT,but will next timt.Was happy to meet you Michigan Don,hope the picture showed you a little about the truck my uncle wants to sell,don't like to be a middle man.Hope you find a good truck.Brian was glad to see you again and meet Matt and the other friend you had with you,not good at remembering everyones name.brandon was good to see you and talk about the fuel linkage problem.Had a great time and if I missed anyone,was good to meet everyone.Dwight

wilfreeman

Same here - glad to have met everyone - I had a blast, and really enjoyed the food Cabell! I will be at the GA rally in October (with my M38a1). I hope to take it on the trail rides - just not with Vinnie and Rick (just kidding - we loved it - thanks again!).

ctmustang

Your welcome! Had a great time and nice to meet alot of new people in the hobby. We will be doing this again next year, with a turn out of 93 vehicles (running and driving) and several trailers, MKT, and a military forklift. I was very happy with the turnout. Thank you all for comming out and helping make this happen.

And on the way home just after I left there was a blue and black camo deuce headed that direction......so may be 94 MV's. Anyone left see that one come in?

KC and your wife you did a heck of a job putting this together-A BIG THANKS TO YOU BOTH! Why wait til next year lets do it again after summer before or after GA.
CT:driver:

wilfreeman

I'd also like to thank Rick for taking me and my daughter for the ride in our M37 - she's still talking about it! And Chevyc60 for the tour around the farm today in your Mutt - we got to see a lot of the "behind the scenes" places in the park, and found the steam locomotive. Maybe I can return the favor in GA.

Ferroequinologist

Resident railroad expert
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Wow we really had 93 trucks and trailers?

The GA rally had what, 85 trucks?

I know that doesn't count trailers, but still, even if you figure each truck that showed up to Denton towed a trailer, that puts us at 46.5 trucks... Not bad for the first year! and of course each truck did NOT tow a trailer.

Hmmm..... Clint better step it up!:jumpin:

CGarbee

I had a really good time and enjoyed catching up with friends I have not seen in a while and meeting new ones. I really appreciate Michigandon'sn help loading the XM813, washing dishes in the MKT, and helping to unload stuff when we got home last night... A big thanks to everyone else who stopped by the MKT to help, shoot the breeze, or eat. :)

Hopefully, some of you can make it up to VA for the Graves Mountain Trailrides Labor Day weekend, or some other event that I'm headed to so that we won't have to wait a year to shoot the breeze again :)

It only took me a dozen tries to get the trailer backed into it's spot when I got home (I had to take a break after the first ten tries and waited until this morning to finish the job... I think I need to prune some trees in the yard again...).

Thanks to Kevin and the gang for setting up a great event. I'm looking forward to next year.

phil2968

And on the way home just after I left there was a blue and black camo deuce headed that direction......so may be 94 MV's. Anyone left see that one come in?
Wonder if that was Mdmorgan from Ga? He has the only blue and black camo deuce I've seen. I heard a lot of folks from this site showed up but have not posted about it. Hmmmm.........

vinny-socom1

Had a great time, It was really good to meet new folks with the OD affliction

Thanks for having us FL guys up!!

Look forward to seeing everybody at the GA Rally!!!

Vinny

Ferroequinologist

Resident railroad expert
Steel Soldiers Supporter
No....we had 94 MV's with an engine and drivable (Trucks, 1 Staff car, Jeeps)......we did not count trailers. And I don't think we counted the 1 mule I saw riding around.

So basically whipped the GA rally numbers in the behind the first year out of the gate? hmmm....

Its not just about numbers though. lol.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks