• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

North Carolina MV RALLY April 6th, 7th,& 8th 2012

NC Rally

This Was Our First NC Rally We Had A Great Time. Just Wanted To Thank Kevin & His Wife For An Excellent Time. Cabell For The Food. We meet Some New People. We Are Hoping To Make The GA Rally. Steve & Laura

SCSG-G4

PSVB 3003
Steel Soldiers Supporter
The real rock crawling is done at the VA Rally! 2000 foot rocks there (the field where we camp is about 700 feet above sea level, top of Graves Mountain is 2900 feet).

bikeman

Steel Soldiers Supporter
All from the NC rally, Thanks for a good weekend. I know this is a bit late, but I've just been swamped with work. For those I didn't meet, I had the M38 Jeep hanging out in the corner by the big black trailer. You also might realize that I was walking around with sunglasses on all day. I am in the recovery phase from PRK Laser eye surgery, and can't be out without sunglasses.

I did meet a bunch of great guys, and, this obviously states how often I'm on here, I told you guys the wrong username for this forum.

If anyone has pictures of my Jeep, I would love a few. For some unknown reason, I texted one out, and when I went to download to my computer, the files were corrupted.

Thanks for a great time, you guys have some very nice trucks!

kc4wd

Mark your calendars.......SS NC Rally 2013.......will be 1st weekend in April 2013. As it works out, next years event will not fall on Easter weekend. KC.

onegmjack

That sounds great Kevin,was good to meet you and others.Hope we can get to talk and get to know everyone better at the next one in 2013.Dwight

wilfreeman

I'll be there - with the Jeep next year! Maybe one of you local guys can find some logging roads or real good, easy trails for next year? Some that bigger vehicles can go on maybe. That was a great 1st annual rally though - can only get better!

wilfreeman

Hope it didn't take them too long to get the RV fixed. Thanks for the "behind the scenes" ride in the Mutt while the family was at Easter services!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks