• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Not seeing pictures!!!!

I have spoken with a few other people on this site and we have come to the conclusion that something is wrong. We have tried restarting our computers, using different browsers, and running virus scans on our computers and we still can't see the pics. I wanted to see if others are having this same problem. and if so, what can be done about it?? I hate haveing to post nopics and there actually be pics.aua

Capt.Marion

The site was down earlier for, me and I since it came back up, I'm getting the no-pics problem as well...

Firefox 3.6.11
64-bit Win 7
Super-fast cable internet

CycleJay

HI guys,

Since the put the site back up after their maintenence.
I cannot see attatched photos either.

I cannot get into chat mode either.

They should look into that, it probably has something to do with what they did earlier.

Good day, God bless all of you...

CJ

Parabellum

Am I the only one whom can't see the pictures after today's site problems?

Before today I did not had any difficulties seeing them.
If there is something that I have to adjust in my browser pls let me know.
BTW I am using chrome
THX in advance

kennys@wi.rr.com

There was an upgrade or something like that done today and since then all older pics are gone as well as chat. I can only hope someone is working to fix the problem.

Parabellum

Ok I feel relief that is not just me BUT on the other hand that SUCK BIG TIME!! ALL older pics are GONE???!!! That will be really bad! There is so much info and practical wisdom in this pictures that I will feel parched inside if they are rally gone! It is - keeping the proportions - similar with the burning of Library from Alexandria!

edit
thank mangus for reassurance!
I was typing while you were posting

Last edited:

kennys@wi.rr.com

I don't think the pics will be gone forever. If all the post are there still then the pics are somewhere. Give Mangus a chance to fix it. It may take him some time but he does pretty good for us.

Parabellum

I don't think the pics will be gone forever. If all the post are there still then the pics are somewhere. Give Mangus a chance to fix it. It may take him some time but he does pretty good for us.
I sure hope so! I am also hope that he knows more that I do about computers and servers. For me every time I have to do an "update" i just pray that the whole shabang will not crush!
A great thank to all ppl that make this site working! :beer:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks