• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

now this is a camper

MarkM

CODE BROWN...It's all going to sh~t !
Steel Soldiers Supporter
And it looks like bridges and electrical cable are going to be a real problem... Looks like at least 15'

I would like to see that video.

MarkM

CODE BROWN...It's all going to sh~t !
Steel Soldiers Supporter
That is the only camper I have seen that lets you can drive down the highway and have other "house guests" have their morning coffee on the porch. I wonder if you could rig a steering wheel and gas/brake pedals on the porch????? That would be cool...LOL

It's really too hillbilly for me LOLOLOL

Last edited:

TMNT

That is the only camper I have seen that lets you can drive down the highway and have other "house guests" have their morning coffee on the porch. I wonder if you could rig a steering wheel and gas/brake pedals on the porch????? That would be cool...LOL

It's really too hillbilly for me LOLOLOL
A truck with a fly bridge. I like it.

dburt

Looks to be about 16+ feet high- probably not going to be doing much travel on any public roads, but it sure looks good! That's what I call a mobil home!