• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

now this is a camper

MarkM

CODE BROWN...It's all going to sh~t !
Steel Soldiers Supporter
And it looks like bridges and electrical cable are going to be a real problem... Looks like at least 15'

I would like to see that video.

MarkM

CODE BROWN...It's all going to sh~t !
Steel Soldiers Supporter
That is the only camper I have seen that lets you can drive down the highway and have other "house guests" have their morning coffee on the porch. I wonder if you could rig a steering wheel and gas/brake pedals on the porch????? That would be cool...LOL

It's really too hillbilly for me LOLOLOL

Last edited:

TMNT

That is the only camper I have seen that lets you can drive down the highway and have other "house guests" have their morning coffee on the porch. I wonder if you could rig a steering wheel and gas/brake pedals on the porch????? That would be cool...LOL

It's really too hillbilly for me LOLOLOL
A truck with a fly bridge. I like it.

dburt

Looks to be about 16+ feet high- probably not going to be doing much travel on any public roads, but it sure looks good! That's what I call a mobil home!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks