• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Nylon Radiator Fan?

GregSLSTJ

Will do. I'm not the first person to use a crossflow radiator in a deuce. Truckoholic has a thread on SS about this. I went a little different way but same idea.

oddshot

Last edited:

ATPTac

I like where this thread is going... I never even thought to look into aftermarket radiators that could work with a Deuce. I have a slightly leaky radiator on our '76, I might go this route instead of getting a new one or getting the current one repaired.

Thanks for the info Greg!

Phrostbyt3

Will do. I'm not the first person to use a crossflow radiator in a deuce. Truckoholic has a thread on SS about this. I went a little different way but same idea.
Greg,
Not to unearth an old thread here but how has your cooling setup with the 16" flexible fan and Summit aluminum radiator held up over the years? Looking for this as a possible solution instead of trying to repair the stock deuce rad

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks