• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

ODDBALLs M109 w trailer

ODDBALL007

Hello everyone and thank you for taking time to read the story of the ODDBALL EXPRESS. Yes I call it the ODDBALL EXPRESS cuz it fits. Anyways I bought this truck back in sept of 2010.. It is a Goverment rebuild back in May 2008, and was fully reconditioned from head to toe. Has 575 miles when i got her. Here are a few upgrades the MAN gave it. Fully rust proofing the undercarriage and new HAWKER batteries and new THAWK tires and best of all ELECTRIC WIPERS, (a god send). If you ever get a chance to get electric, DO IT..... Ok PIC 1 is ODDBALL in my yard. PIC 2 and 3 are of her sitting in EASTOVER, Pics 4 and 5 are of the completley rebuilt engine.Only odd thing about her is they left the single piston compressor.... Pics 6 & 7 are of the interior. I will be adding a springer seat ( which i already have) later in the build for the passenger... Pic 8 is of the interior with new floors and window screens and a very heavy steel ladder.... Pic 9 is of the new gauge cluster which displays in green not red. Which i like

Attachments

Last edited:

ODDBALL007

ok so we will start with the outer body. I wanted a different style of camo (ODD) and decided to paint it my self. I used rattle cans and have decided to repaint in the gallon form for better results... I have painted it more and I have more pics and will put them up tomorrow

Attachments

Last edited:

Jimma

Hey oddball, the truck looks good. What do you think about my new avatar? Chris is the taller one on the right.

ODDBALL007

here is a quick update on the ODDBALL EXPRESS... pic 1 is more camo painting on the truck. Pics 2 and 3 and 4 are of a hardtop i am sanding and painting to turn my soft top hard. Pic5 is of finished roof. Now to install it

Attachments

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks